Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably about the same as my coworkers.

    If it's a load, truck it.
    If it's a punch, duck it.
    If it's a lady....
    you better treat her like a queen [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ December 16, 2008 01:35 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    Aerosmith - Dream On (might be on GH Aerosmith, but I'd want it on RB)
    The Smiths - How Soon is Now?

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    I was just playing Love Spreads by the Stone Roses last night. That is a great song and I'm happy to see it in there.

    As for wants:

    Sponge - Plowed
    Green Day - Longview
    Everclear - Santa Monica
    *mooooooooo*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    What about just stealing some of the GH unlockables?

    Even Rats and others that were in those lists from GH 1 and 2?

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    I could get behind that idea.

    Last night I heard Shimmer by Fuel on the way home. I would like that song. Fun to sing. At least for me

    I'm waiting for Rock Band to score Zeppelin. After the Beatles, I think Zep's about the biggest band they could score. Do it. Now.
    *mooooooooo*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    Oooh oooh how about "Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners?

    or "Good" by Better than Ezra?

    or "Rock this Town" by The Stray Cats?

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    Rock This Town was in Gh2. I'd like to see it again though.

    Candlebox! I don't believe I've said them.
    *mooooooooo*

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me"

    but if you are playing the song on drums, you can only use one arm!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    And who can forget that classic of classics from the 1960's British Invasion Group Go Go's:

    I'm Gonna Spend my Christmas with a Dalek

    YouTube - I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With A Dalek - The Go Go's

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

    hahaha wow!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •